We’re going through some difficulties every day, but keeping the documents is the hardest of all problems. You need a document at times, but at that time you don’t get it. If you’re also scared to lose your MBA, Engineering, School and College degree, then the Digital Locker Scheme of the Central Government can assist you a lot. All your instructional papers, identification evidence and address can be stored here. If you’re going to interview, you can offer a connection there to make it easy to check your document.
Each applicant of the digital locker system receives 10 MB of private storage room connected to Aadhaar, where e-documents and URI connections can be stored safely. It can be accessed if necessary. This facility can be accessed via web portal. This service will be accessible from the mobile app in the future as well.
Why was the government taking the initiative?
Digital locker scheme’s aim is to decrease document documentation. In addition, it is also a goal to improve the trend of interagency exchange of e-documents. The exchange of e-documents will take place via the Registered Fund with the assistance of this portal, which will guarantee the authenticity of the internet documents. Applicants can scan and upload their records to the website. Can use e-sign digital service.
The Digital Locker System is an significant component of the Digital India program of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. You can keep significant records such as birth certificates, passports, instructional certificates online through this internet-based service. You have to have an Aadhaar card for this. Use the Aadhaar number to open your digital locker.
How to establish an account with DLS?
- First click on this link: digitallocker.gov.in
- You can create an account using an email ID, password or Aadhaar
- After this verification link is sent to the Aadhaar
- Linked mobile number and email ID. As quickly as you check them, your account will be established.
- You can then log in with your user ID and password here. You can scan and upload your scholarly files and ID / address evidence here.
- You must finish the digital signing process after this.