NTSE Application Form 2020 – Points to remember
- Application form of NTSE 2020 will be made available by States/UTs in the online mode. It can also be collected from the state liaison officer.
- NTSE 2020 is a one-step application process. Candidates need not apply for the stage 2 exam.
- The NTSE 2020 application fee (if applicable in the state) needs to be deposited along with the form.
Steps to fill NTSE Application Form 2020
Candidates can obtain, fill and submit the NTSE application form online or offline by following the steps listed below:
- Obtain Application Form – Download the NTSE registration form 2020 from the official website or one can also collect it from the liaison officer of the state.
- Filling up the application form – Candidates need to fill up the application form in their own handwriting as per the instructions and affix their recent photograph along with signature at the space provided. Candidates will be required to enter the following details in the NTSE 2020 application form:
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Caste category
- Postal address etc.
- Payment of application fee – Candidates will be required to remit the NTSE application fee (if specified by the state/UT).
- Application form submission – The NTSE application form 2020 needs to be submitted in offline/online mode as specified. From last year, some states have started to accept the completed NTSE application form 2020 in the online mode too. Candidates must ensure that the application form of NTSE is filled and attached with the required documents as per the instructions.
Important Documents to be attached with NTSE 2020 Application Form
Along with the application form, candidates are required to attach the documents listed below. All the documents should be duly attested by the Principal of the School.
- Caste certificate
- Recent passport size colored photograph
Instructions to fill NTSE 2020 Application form
- All the details entered by the applicant in the NTSE application form 2020 must be correct.
- Fill the details in the upper case only.
- Do not scribble or make any corrections in the form. Write the details in clear handwriting.
- It is advised that candidates submit the application forms 4-5 days prior to the last date.
State-wise NTSE Application Form 2020
|State||NTSE application form link||Last date to apply||State-quota|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here||September 30||1408|
|Goa||Click Here||August 30, 2019||50|
|Daman & Diu||Click Here||September 17, 2019||20|
|Karnataka||To release in the first week of September||371|
|Tripura||Click Here||August 31, 2019||50|
|Tamilnadu||Click Here||September 7, 2019||466|
|Sikkim||Click here||September 10, 2019||50|
|Delhi||Click Here||September 5, 2019||153|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here||September 8, 2019||530|
|Uttarakhand||Click Here||September 4, 2019||79|
|Telangana||Click Here||August 28, 2019||466|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here||September 7, 2019||186|
|Gujarat||Click Here||September 14, 2019||360|
|Bihar||Click Here||September 30, 2019||691|
|Maharashtra||Click Here||September 3, 2019||774|
|Haryana||Click Here||September 25, 2019||186|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here||September 5, 2019||263|
|Odisha||Click Here||August 31, 2019||259|
|Kerala||Click Here (To release in the first week of September)||220|
|Chhattisgarh||Click Here||September 14, 2019||195|
|Chandigarh||Click here||September 5, 2019||20|
|West Bengal||Click Here||August 31, 2019||569|