The application forms for NTSE phase 1 will be published in the month of August 2019 by SCERTs or Education agencies of various states / UTs. Eligible learners must present the completed NTSE 2020 application form as specified by their corresponding State / UTs before the last date.
Steps to Submit NTSE Application Forms
- Visit SCERT’s official website or State Department of Education
- Click on “NTSE” option
- Download the NTSE application form pdf file
- Fill out the application information properly and attach a latest photo.
- Get the duly signed application form from the school principal.
- Send the completed NTSE 2020 application form before the last date to the State Liaison Officer.
Application fee NTSE
Application fee may or may not apply. States have their own application and fee requirements. After the formal release, students will receive the full data linked to the same.