KVPY 2019 examination will be organized by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore. KYPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) is a national level scholarship program up to Pre-Ph.D level. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of aptitude test and interview conducted by the IISc.
KVPY Registration 2019
Candidates can check the details given below to fill the KVPY 2019 application form.
- First of all candidates have to do the registration for the KVPY 2019.
- The application process will begin from the third week of July 2019.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form till the fourth week of August 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details, choosing exam center and upload the scanned
- images and the required documents.
- Application form will be completed only after the payment of requisite application fee.
- Candidates should take a printcopy of the application for further references.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1000 for general candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
- The registration fee can be deposited through two modes, i.e. online (credit card/debit card/ internet banking) and offline mode (e-Challan).