What do you need to study?
The first level examination comprises of 70% of the prior class syllabus. You have to exercise with IMO documents from the past year. Go through the syllabus to recognize the sources needed to study IMO’s different subjects and discover them.
- Study material collection: Prepare your study material in advance. Do not waste your time in the last minute attempting to locate research materials.
- Time Management: Prepare and adhere to a schedule. Practice issues of all types. Work on the weaker fields you have. Start preparing well in advance if you don’t want to overload yourself.
- Patience: Success in any sector, including IMO, is not a one or two day situation. It needs a great deal of hard work and ongoing effort. If at the beginning you don’t see success, don’t give up. Keep pushing yourself. Soon it would be better for the outcomes.
- Regular practice: you really should practice mathematics. Only if you work hard and cover every aspect of the topic will you comprehend the ideas. It will give trust and develop the capacity to fix any issue.
- Challenge yourself on a daily basis: your rivalry with yourself will further enhance your abilities.
- Concentration and dedication: By distracting yourself in other things, studying with full concentration and dedication don’t waste your time.
- Check your progress: Knowing where you are and at what level you want to be constantly checking your progress for this is very essential.
- Avoid Weakness and Dizziness: The mind needs to be calm, composed and relaxed in order to solve complicated mathematical issues. Do not finish before the examination. Before the test, sleep properly at night.