- Make a research plan that enables you to prepare the significant chapters (those with greater weighting) first, knowing the weight allocated to each section. This will assist you gain trust in your examination preparing.
- You will be able to read and comprehend the multiple directions and categories in the annual examination paper once you have passed through the question paper layout.
- Section wise marks break up provided in the test pattern, assist you prepare a time management plan and review writing method to try the paper on time.
The evaluation system in CBSE class 9 includes an annual examination component of 80 marks in all scholastic topics along with an internal evaluation component of 20 marks.
Components of internal assessment and marks allotted to each, are shown below:
- Periodical Test (Average of best two periodic tests) – 20 Marks
- Note Book Submission – 05 Marks
- Subject Enrichment Activity – 05 Marks