Important points to get 99% marks in your 10th Exams
- Study until you fully understand a topic, don’t count hours. Write it down in your own language as quickly as you know something to create your own notes.
- The scheduling is important. You must have a solid study plan to make sure you don’t lose your track in between. Make a plan for the whole year at the very start and pursue it. Start from the subjects on which you have little trust. These are the subjects that are hard to comprehend, grasp and remember for you. First, study these subjects, maintain two books with you (one rough and the other for review during the examination). First make your own notes for the tough subjects.
- The next thing is the pattern of research. You have to love your books if you really want to accomplish that goal of 99 percent. Yes, you have to be in love with them entirely. Do not consider studying as a burden, but attempt to like it. Your pattern of research plays a major role. Try to create interesting your research.
- Make a timetable (time table) to assist you track your completion on a daily basis.
- Do not compromise on your health. Give sufficient time to do other significant stuff like games, music, food and friends.
- Don’t worry even if you can’t finish the syllabus in the first 6 months, but make sure you finish it twice or three times before the test.
- Review everything you researched on that day before going to sleep at night.
- Score above 90 is not a shortcut or trick. All it takes is hard work and commitment.