New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is planning to integrate technology into teaching, for which the Board believes that teachers need to make safe use of digital technologies, enhance learning experiences and improve the skills of all students in the 21st century. Together with Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt, the Board. Ltd. will run capacity building programs aimed at introducing state-of – the-art technologies to improve access and use of ICT tools. This will help teachers integrate technology into teaching, safely use digital technologies, enhance learning experiences, and enhance all students ‘ 21st-century skills. The final registration date for the program is September 9, 2019.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
Apprentices will be provided with a real project-based learning environment to ensure that apprentices can gain in-depth practical knowledge and are equipped with the ability to unlock the maximum potential of Microsoft Office 365, a collection of services that enables learners to work together and share their school and administrative work. It will also include Artificial Intelligence aspects, Minecraft gamification, collaborative tools like Teams, Flipgrid, OneNote.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Seamless coordination with cloud-based tools
- Using Cloud Drive, Digital Story Telling, connecting with global educators, planning classroom activities
- Handling diverse classroom learners.
- To support students ‘ development in reading, writing, and fluency, use digital literacy tools.
- Virtual sessions are handled by teams.
- Create bots using Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Opportunity to become Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) and gain recognition through e-badges and certificates on various technologies on the Microsoft Educator Community.
Each of the selected schools nominates and registers 2 teachers for the training program using the link:http:/bit.ly/2Zmt6Bn or scanning QR code / LAST DATE IS SEPTEMBER 9, 2019 BY 12.00 NOON.