Class 10 Preparation Tips Social Science
- Create a chart with important dates, flip through it often and you will find that you are able to easily remember the dates.
- Along with dates, names of people will also be present in abundance, when it comes to History. Names of Freedom Fighters, Rulers etc will be present in large numbers.
- When it comes to Geography topic, marking stuff on maps is a surprise question that may be asked in 10th Board Examination. Map marking can’t be mastered just by looking and going through maps! You will have to plot yourself the asked locations on the map and practice it!
- While learning long answers, try to form a link between the different events. Try to relate the concepts by asking yourself questions like what happened after this and why.
- Try to memorize the long answers in the form of points instead of paragraphs.
- Try to relate the concepts to real-life events.
- Always attempt the short questions first. The lengthy questions should be attended at the end.