CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips Maths
- Must refer previous year class 10 Maths board exam papers, you will easily understand the level of questions which can be asked in board exams.
- Cover the entire syllabus of NCERT books thoroughly first. All the solved and unsolved questions in NCERT books are the most important questions for Class 10 Maths exam paper. Examiners either pick questions for board exam paper directly from NCERT and CBSE textbooks or base their questions on it. It is very rare that you will get a question apart from what you can find in these books.
- Maintain a separate register for formulae, theories and methods.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weightage to various sections will definitely help you to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.
- Figures and graphs can help you to score more marks if you make them with a little concentration.