New Delhi: CBSE Class 10 (CBSE Class 10) exams are scheduled to begin mid-February. The CBSE Date Sheet will be released at the beginning of January. Class 10 students are left with two and a half months to prepare for the examination. Students should accelerate their preparation in such a situation. Maths is a subject that most students are worried about.
This is also a topic that few students like. But you can get good numbers in this topic after you prepare well. Every year, many students receive more than 90% number in Maths (CBSE Maths) because they know the right way to prepare for math. But many students don’t know the right planning form so they can’t get good numbers even after practicing day and night.
Follow these tips to score more than 90
1. Students first understand the exam pattern and format of question paper and then make a time table.
2. Use the first 15 minutes of reading time effectively in the exam.
3. Solve all the questions and solved exam question given in the NCRT book.
4. Do not answer in more detail on a single issue question.
5. Solve last year’s question paper and sample paper, you will be benefited during the exam and you will be able to solve the paper accurately and fast.
6. To easily revise the formula and theorem at any time, make separate copies of both.
7. Avoid studying till late night the day before the exam.
8. Take regular short breaks during studies.
9. Do not take stress and always be positive.