CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Tips and Strategies
- Make a list of all repetitive revision math formulae.
- Do a lot of exercise in math skills.
- Solve CBSE training documents and sample documents to learn time management within the time limitations.
- Test the same pattern of issues for each exercise and decipher the method used to fix those questions.
Following are the chapter wise tips and tricks and important questions to make your preparations easy:
1. Number System This chapter describes different types of real numbers such as natural numbers, integer numbers, rational numbers and irrational numbers.
2. Polynomials The main subjects covered in this section are: definition and different kinds of polynomials, their coefficients, degree of polynomials and associated theorems.
3. Coordinate Geometry The main subjects mentioned in this section are cartesian plane, point coordinates, linear equation chart and its applications.
4. Linear Equations In Two Variables This section includes the definition of linear equations, their solutions and the diagramming of the equation.
5. Introduction To Euclid’s Geometry The definitions, axioms and postulates of Euclid’s Geometry Euclid are explained in this chapter
6. Lines and angles This chapter discusses different kinds of angles linked to them with different theorems.
7. Triangles This section discusses congurant triangles and similar triangles, triangle correct angles and multiple other triangle kinds and their characteristics.
8. Quadrilateral Discussed in this section are different kinds of quadrilateral, their characteristics and many theorems.
9. Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles This chapter discusses the area calculation of a triangle and parallelogram.
10. Circles This chapter discusses different circle-related terms.
11. Constructions This section describes the construction of angles, triangles, similar triangles, etc.
12. Heron’s Formula This section discusses Heron’s Formula Area of a triangle using Heron’s formula and its implementation in quadrilateral finding region.
13. Surface Areas and Volumes This section explains how the surface area and volumes of cubes, cuboids, spheres and correct circular cylinders and cones can be calculated.
14. Statistics The topics mentioned in this section are: information collection, tabular presentation, grouped form, bar graphs, histograms, frequency polygons, etc., as well as the mean, average and grouped data mode.
15. Probability This section describes how the chances of an case occurring are calculated.