Class 10 Preparation Tips Science
- Practising the numerical questions and revising the concepts is the key to ace Physics
- Physics has several questions based on theorem and direct formulas which can be memorized by revising thoroughly.
- You must get a grip on the fundamental concepts of the subject.
- Practise balancing the reactions.
- Learn the nomenclature of Carbon compound containing functional groups and common name od salts.
- Do not miss the Saponification and Cleansing action of Soap.
- Remember the first and last elements present in the periodic table.
- Make a list of chemical reactions where the conversion takes place from one compound to another.
- This subject includes a lot of diagrams, so it’s important to give special attention to diagrams and their theory.
- Ensure that important terms and their respective functions are remembered.
- Biology has a lot of learning and memorization of difficult terminology.
- Get meticulous with the key definitions as the subject is mostly theory.
- It is recommended to know about the weightage of each science to score better in board exam.