Class 10 English Preparation Tips
- Reading the newspaper, topics from philosophy and even science fiction can help you improvise your English language knowledge and can help you prepare for the board exam.
- Unseen passage/note making: This section is quite scoring and needs the least amount of effort comparatively.
- Writing skills: Stick to formats strictly. Most of the questions on this subject are for 10 marks, divided into 3 marks for the format. Practice formal letters, applications and report speeches and understand the format properly.
- Grammar: Follow a good grammar book and know the basic rules. Learn the basic rules and attempt as many questions as possible and correct yourself after making mistakes.
- Literature: where you will probably be asked analytical questions as well as content questions, you must have time to familiarize yourself with some of the complexities of your material.